love me bunch ♥

iamhawtieshawty

Sunday, January 31, 2010

cure ♥

This is more deyn a words or phrase dat speak out tru mai heart or chest.I"m not good with words i aint gud in everytink eu want i tink.I"ma weak,i"m disgrace to eu or never sastify eu in every motion eu ever dream for eu to remember as sweet dream.
I fall,i rise.I"m human i"m not better among da rest,aint perfect.I"m sick,i"m tired and scared.When i was in pain or hurts,mai soul was scream i always alone.Theres no one for me to lay on.Its lyke a living in lies when i have to look strong or tough enuf but inside of me ders a broken heart dat need its cure.The more i seek maiself the more i felt lost.
I lay alone awake at night.Sorrow fills my eyes.But I’m not strong enough to cry.Despite of my disguise.I’m left with no shoulder.But everybody wants to lean on me.I guess I’m the soldier.

I bottle all my hurt inside,I guess I’m a living in lie.Inside my mind each day I die.What can bring me back to life?A simple word, a gesture.Come find this buried treasure.Rainbows lead to a pot of gold.
I am notink,empty.Do hate me,coz it doesnt matter now (":

1 comment: