love me bunch ♥

iamhawtieshawty

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I trully heart Her ♥

Mamy,i count this part as my second great failures.Deep inside your heart i can reach and i can felt the sorrow in your soul,but you kept smilling coz you know the tears and the voice of your dissapointed will make me down.I thank God for the bless especially when i was born as your baby,girl and your daughter.We share almost every tiny miny joy and pain.I'm blessed by your love,tenderness,love,care and patience.You meant more than a world to me.My fully-blood,the heartbeat of every beating heart of mine,my backbone who makes me strong and the breath that inspire every unawaken soul.Yesterday and today was painfull and sadness failures but tomorrow will be my unending succesfull every point of my life.Stay,hold on and never let go.ILOVEYOU MAMY



Deddicated to one and ony: Madam Rose Utit,mamy (: 010710.0149.

No comments:

Post a Comment